Back to Updates
Special Announcement - UFOIET Disclosure May 9, 2001
Since August of 2000, the CSETI Disclosure Project (USA based) has recorded the testimony of over 100 military, government, and related witnesses to UFO events and projects from around the world. [CSETI is the Centre for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and has no connection to the SETI Institute who search for radio signals]
On May 9,2001, a historic event at the National Press Club, Washington D.C., took place. Nearly 2 dozen witnesses to UFO and extraterrestrial events and projects first time came forward as a group to disclose the truth to the world. This is the kickoff for The Campaign for Disclosure, a campaign to get open hearings in the Congress, ban weapons from space, and get the Earth-saving technologies related to UFO energy and propulsion systems out to benefit an ailing world.
This event was broadcast live on the Internet, on May 9 on
<http://www. connectlive. com/events/disclosureproject>.
The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena, according to Dr Steven M. Greer, director of the Disclosure Project which is hosting this event. This research organisation is calling for open Congressional hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence, and for legislation that will ban space-based weapons. Congressional hearings were last held in 1968 by the House Science and Astronautics Committee Symposium on Unidentified Flying Objects.
Over 100 witnesses have been videotaped, 70 have been transcribed into edited testimony. Videotaped summary of the testimony and an in-depth briefing document with witness transcripts were available at the press conference. Among the witnesses attending are: John Callahan, former Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch, FAA; Master Sergeant Dan Morris, former US Air Force and NRO operative with cosmic top secret clearance; Dr Carol Rosin, space missile defense consultant and former spokesperson for Werner Von Braun; Major George A. Filer III, former Air Force Intelligence; Graham Bethune, retired Navy commander pilot with a top-secret clearance; Michael Smith, former Air Traffic Controller, US Air Force; Sergeant Clifford Stone, US Army; Lt.CoL Robert Salas, former SAC Launch Controller, US Air Force and FAA.
Participants in this phase of the disclosure effort are asking for Congressional, White House, and UN action to allow witnesses to testify under oath in open hearings. The group is requesting a Presidential Executive Order to protect witnesses afraid of violating security oaths, and to declassify documents and secret projects for the benefit of all world citizens. Dr Greer said, These testimonies establish once and for all that we are not alone. Technologies related to extraterrestrial phenomena are capable of providing solutions to the global energy crisis, and other environmental and security challenges.
THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT CALLS ON THE U.S. CONGRESS FOR HEARINGS AND LEGISLATION:
* To hold open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth.
* To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems that, when publicly released, will provide solutions to global environmental challenges.
* To enact legislation which will ban all space-based weapons.
* To enact comprehensive legislation to research, develop, and explore space peacefully and cooperatively with all cultures on Earth and in space.
The technologies that are of an ET origin, when publicly released within a planned transition period, will provide solutions to global environmental and security challenges.
The numerous recorded witnesses constitute only a small portion of a vast pool of identified present or former military, intelligence, corporate, aviator, flight control, law enforcement officers, scientists, and other witnesses, who will come forward when subpoenaed to testify at Congressional hearings. Without a grant of immunity releasing them from their security oaths, many such unimpeachable witnesses fear to speak out. The legislation to ban space-based weapons will prohibit acts of war against ET civilisations. The comprehensive legislation will transform the terrestrial war industry into a world cooperative space industry. This will provide unprecedented benefits and opportunities to all on Earth and in space.
BACKGROUND BRIEFING POINTS FOR CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS & LEGISLATION:
* The Disclosure Project is a non-profit research effort that has, since 1993, been identifying top-secret military, government, and other witnesses to UFO and extraterrestrial events.
* To date, several hundred such witnesses have been identified throughout the world and spanning every branch of the armed services, the NRO, DIA, CIA, NASA, the former USSR, and other agencies and countries. Over 100 have been videotaped, thus far 70 have been transcribed into edited testimony. A four hour videotape summary of testimony and an over 500 page briefing document is available that contains excerpts of this historic testimony.
* The weight of this testimony, along with supporting government documents and other evidence, establishes beyond any doubt the reality of extraterrestrial life forms, UFOs, or ET vehicles, and advanced energy and propulsion technologies resulting from the study of these vehicles.
* The testimony and evidence proves that these vehicles have been tracked on radar on many occasions, have landed and/or crashed on terra firma, and have been retrieved and studied by specialised and compartmentalised projects. Advanced technologies which have been identified from the study of these vehicles, once disclosed, will replace currently used forms of energy generation and propulsion. These technologies will enable the Earth to attain a sustainable civilisation without pollution, energy shortages, or global warming. These technologies are already operational. They have been developed within super-secret, unacknowledged special access projects. In short, the definitive solution to the worlds energy, pollution, and poverty problems exists within compartmentalised projects that need planned disclosure and relevant legislation.
* The programs controlling this issue are operating outside of legally required Congressional oversight. Even Presidents have been left out of the loop, deliberately deceived, and denied access. Therefore, urgent action is needed on the part of Congress, the White House, and other institutions to obtain the necessary oversight and control of these operations to ensure that these now-classified technologies are prepared for disclosure and the eventual near-term application for world cooperative energy generation and propulsion.
* A clear and on-going threat to the national security and world peace has arisen because of unauthorised covert actions that have led to the targeting and downing of these extraterrestrial vehicles and to related covert plans to weaponise space. Since it can be proven that we are sharing space with other civilisations, it is critical that a full disclosure of this long suppressed information take place, and that the National Missile Defense System (NMD/BMD/SDI) be re-evaluated by policy makers in light of these revelations.
* There is no evidence that these extraterrestrial civilisations are hostile to humanity or the Earth. Rather, the testimony shows that they are very concerned about nuclear and space-based weapons systems, and human warfare. Therefore, a cooperative world policy and law must be immediately established to prohibit the targeting and striking of these vehicles.
* Urgent Congressional, White House, and United Nations action is needed to allow any and all witnesses to testify under oath so that a full, honest, and open disclosure may occur this year, 2001, including witnesses with high level security clearances.
* A US Presidential Executive Order is needed to protect these military, government, and other witnesses, and to declassify secret projects and their related technologies.
* The world community needs to research and develop diplomatic programs and protocols, laws, and treaties to address this issue and to interface with these civilisations in a manner that is peaceful, non-violent, and mutually beneficial.
Disclosure Project Website coming soon: www. disclosureproject. org
More information on www. cseti. org