Back to home - - - Back to Updates
Many people are aware that the World Trade Organisation is really a forum for the secret government to try to carry out part of its program for a New World Order or One World Government. This of course won't be happening. However, it is interesting that an increasing number of interest groups are demonstrating against the WTO. As a reminder to people what has been occurring, particularly since the early 50s, here is a summary from Graham L. Strachan:
GLOBALISATION THE PROGRAM
The objective of the globalisation program is to do away with independent nations and turn them into interdependent member states of a world socialist order with a single integrated global economy. This requires them to progressively hand over ownership and control of their national economy, banks, business, industry, public utilities, and the farming sector, along with their political, legal, and cultural sovereignty to socalled 'institutions of global governance'.
Banking and Money
(1) National governments will relinguish control of their money, float their currency, and remove all controls over the flow of money into and out of the country.
(2) National governments will continue the practice of borrowing from the international bankers to finance their affairs.
(3) National governments will depend on international investment
for all future
(4) National governments will ensure international (not national) ownership of their banks and financial institutions by transnational corporations (TNCs) and global investors.
(5) National governments will wind back spending on welfare and social programs, including education and health.
(6) National governments will ensure international (not national) ownership of their industries and businesses by transnational corporations (TNCs) and global investors.
(7) National governments will remove all impediments to the activities of TNCs and global investors in exploiting their resources, including human resources.
(8) National governments will abolish all measures, including exemptions under Trade Practices legislation, which protect or assist small/medium sized nationallyowned business.
(9) National governments will abolish all forms of protection (tariffs, import restrictions, subsidies) for local industries.
(10) National governments will disempower unions, abolish wage fixation, and allow their labour forces to compete in an unregulated global labour market.
(11) National governments will sell all publicallyowned governmentrun enterprises and public utilities to TNCs and global investors.
(12) National governments will ensure international (not national) ownership of farms by transnational agribusiness corporations (TNCs) and global investors.
(13) National governments will adopt, policies of producing for export, and importing for local consumption..
(14) National governments will abolish all forms of protection (tariffs, import restrictions, subsidies) for locallyowned farms.
(15) National governments will honour the Lima Declaration and give preferential treatment to imports from Third World countries, even against the interests of their own producers.
(16) National governments will sign international treaties at the United Nations which surrender their political and legal sovereignty.
(17) National governments will wind back their national armed forces to levels sufficient only to subdue their own people and participate in 'glcbal peacekeeping' activities as required by the U. N.
(18) National governments will disarm their own citizens
so there can be no armed resistance to globalisation.
(19) National governments will agree to implement globally determined environmental, social, and cultural programs in their country.
(20) National governments will adopt a 'multicultural' inmigration policy which will eventually eliminate national culture and identity, and create global citizens.
(21) National governments will maintain a working relationship with their local media who will divert attention from these developments until they are too far progressed to be reversed.
(22) National governments will agree to ultimately surrender their own sovereignty and take direction from the World Government.
The cbjective of presenting this information to you is to think peace, not fear. So please send love in meditation to all people still clinging to the introduction of Globalisation. Remember we are all One. Don't hate them. Our eventual world government will be based on unconditional love, not on a dictatorship disguised as a global economic democracy.
Some wise words from 'Bashar: Blueprint for Change ' (1990). "Please understand that if you believe in peace, then you do not have to hate war . You do not get peace by hating war You get peace by loving peace. Hate only reinforces the things you say you do not prefer, because that is what you are focusing on. Be peace, live peace, breathe peace, share peace. Love, unconditional love, will transform your entire world in the twinkling of an eye. Unconditional love for all."
Incidently, Bashar is a hybrid of humans and 'the Greys' now living as a whole civilisation in the future on the planet Essassani, about 5 Light Years in the vicinity of Orion.
Back to top