|Back to UPDATES page|
Dr. Alan Greenspan
and friends jailed!
(and China's 4.5 trillion dollars)
GREENSPAN JAILED AS LEO FILES FOR MANDAMUS WRIT
WILL ANYONE WHO WISHES TO EMAIL THE EDITOR ON WANTAGATE PLEASE DO HIM THE COURTESY OF READING THE WANTAGATE REPORTS IN OUR ARCHIVE FIRST, SO AS TO FAMILIARISE HIMSELF OR HERSELF WITH THE FACTS, BEFORE VENTURING ANY COMMENTS, INTERPRETATIONS, PREJUDICES OR OTHER 'TAKES' ON THE DEVELOPING WANTAGATE CRISIS AND ITS RAMIFICATIONS. THIS SIMPLE MEASURE WOULD SAVE US ALL A GREAT DEAL OF TIME AND WOULD ALSO SERVE THE PURPOSE OF GENERAL ENLIGHTENMENT, WHICH SEEMS TO BE VITALLY NECESSARY ALL ROUND.
The arrest of Paulson last December was true; the theft of The Queen's gold was true, eliciting zero interest from the Great American Public. But, all of a sudden, the arrest of Greenspan is false?
The information was obtained by Ambassador Leo Wanta and Michael C. Cottrell, M.S. DIRECT FROM THE US GOLD BADGES CONCERNED; so is this not enough corroboration? Observers, who naturally cannot have had access to this information, assume, from a position of arrogance (it must be said) that because the intelligence seems 'incredible' it cannot, by definition, be true. Because Dr Alan Greenspan was/is deemed to be tantamount to a god, wrapped in a mantle of righteousness, it will doubtless have come as a great shock to many innocents to discover that the mantle covers what may be rotten beneath. If observers are so shocked by THIS revelation, how shocked will they be by what is to follow?
This is the SAME naive syndrome as those who complain that 'it cannot be true because it's not in the mainstream'. So, it's not in the mainstream: does that mean it's not true?
Be informed that the Editor has, in the space of the past 24 hours, been advised variously by email and phone of the following 'facts', all of which were conveyed to us as 'authoritative':
(1) Greenspan was arrested after he 'trashed a hotel room' (aged 82!!!!)
What we reported was what we knew and what is true, and was conveyed to the Principals by Gold Badges (with whom the Principals are in close touch) namely that Dr Greenspan was arrested and was incarcerated. The information that he was not allowed bail was accompanied by reliable reports that 'unspecified very senior officials' were arrested and were jailed without bail; and we have not reported the names of these officials because, although the Editor asked for them, this information was not given to him. The Editor is not in the habit of second-guessing his impeccable sources: if they choose not to supply certain information at any given moment, there is always a good reason for such information being withheld and it is not this Editor's job to question further.
The Editor is quite capable of taking such hints, not least given the sensitivity of the situation.
That was THEN. If this Dr Alan Greenspan has SINCE HIS JAILING AND/OR SINCE WE REPORTED negotiated his release from jail, and is seen walking around, we regret that we do do not have anyone available to lift his trouser leg up to see on which leg his electronic tag has been fitted.
INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE SENSATIONAL REPORT ABOUT GREENSPAN'S ARREST, WHICH IS OF COURSE PART OF THIS CRISIS, GIVEN THAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS TO BE CLOSED/'REFORMED', AS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED, WHY NOT SETTLE DOWN NOW AND READ THE FILING TEXT BELOW, AND CONSIDER WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE WHEN THIS CASE IS HEARD BY THE U.S. DISTRICT COURT IN VIRGINIA?
MANIFESTLY, THE ENTIRE GIGA-HORNETS' NEST OF OFFICIAL MURDER, CORRUPTION, MONEY-LAUNDERING, BLACKMAIL, FALSE WITNESS, LIES AND ORCHESTRATED DECEPTION WILL ASSUME THE PROPORTIONS OF AN OPEN, ROLLING CRISIS WHICH NO-ONE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTAIN AND WHICH WILL LEAD TO MASS LIFETIME INCARCERATIONS NOT JUST POSSIBLY OF GREENSPAN, BUT OF EACH AND EVERY CORRUPT OPERATIVE WHO MAY HAVE ALLOWED GREED TO DESTABILISE HIS OR HER BETTER JUDGMENT.
THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. SO CONCENTRATE ON THE BIG PICTURE...
As a corollary to this, the Editor, who has been scammed of $35,000*, is entitled as a scammed foreigner with standing to go directly to the US Supreme Court, which he will be doing should the appropriate responses from the Wisconsin Judge and Court not be forthcoming in short order.
The Editor is writing to the Judge with further documents, asking whether he will now issue the necessary Satisfaction of Restitution Order seeing that it is proven that the Editor's loan funds have been misallocated by the corrupt Wisconsin Department of Revenue to an account of Falls Vending Service, which the recently released documents from the Ronald Reagan Library confirm does not exist but was an FBI 'sting' entity (set up inter alia to provide Leo Wanta with a vehicle for obtaining information needed by law enforcement on Wisconsin-based mobsters concerning their alleged participation in the assassination of President Kennedy).
The Editor will also be asking the Judge whether he will now be vacating the Ambassador's false conviction in light of the damning documents submitted to him by the Editor proving that the Wisconsin State Department of Revenue's civil tax assessments against the Ambassador were and are based upon serial tax fabrications and repeated felonies committed by that Department.
*See recent Archive reports.
By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press NEWS and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for 'Wantagate' reports since April 2006. [Note: The CLICK HERE panel is now: NEWS. A panel giving details of our latest publications has been added.].
The former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, Dr Alan Greenspan, who was in office when these illegal and corrupt financial scandals to the severe detriment of the American people, the US Treasury and the Ambassador were embarked upon, is among those in jail, and has likewise been refused bail. This is only the beginning of the belated sensational consequences of Wantagate.
SIR LEO FILES FOR A WRIT OF MANDAMUS IN FEDERAL COURT
A Petition for a Writ of Mandamus is not a normal lawsuit, but presupposes a matter of the gravest consequence. The Judge has latitude to proceed in such a manner as he sees fit. For instance, he has power to order the convening of a Grand Jury, to compel each and every Member of the Bush II Cabinet to appear before him, including the President and the Vice President, to order their prompt compliance with the Court’s demands, and to procure whatever remedies, however severe, that he may deem appropriate.
DIVERSION OF WANTA-OWNED FUNDS REMITTED BY CHINESE
Howie, Leo Wanta’s Chinese partner, had had an argument with Sr., who maintained that the funds belonged to him (an illusion that he shares to this day). He has been exposed as the head of the Nazi Continuum ‘Black’ agency based in Dachau, Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (so that while Bush Sr. served as Director of Central Intelligence, he was also head of this ‘Black’ covert Nazi Pan-German intelligence organisation, which, unmasked by this service, remains the primary source of the world’s troubles today).
The Chinese authorities and People’s Bank officials specified that the $4.5 trillion was payable to the Ambassador, whom they recognise to be the sole owner and Principal of these funds, which was why the Chinese authorities honourably sanctioned their repatriation.
The Petition reveals that:
“In May of 2006 the People’s Republic of China caused a free and unrestricted transfer of $4.5 Trillion United States Dollars through international bank fund transfer facilities to an account at Bank of America located at Richmond, Virginia. The designated beneficiary of the transferred funds from the People’s Republic of China was Petitioner herein.
This transfer was made by the People’s Republic of China solely and exclusively as a requirement under the mentioned settlement agreement.
Upon best information and belief between the dates of July 31st to August 2nd of 2006 the United States Department of the Treasury, without authorization of either the remitting party or the receiving party removed the People’s Republic of China transferred financial assets from Bank of America Richmond, Virginia to an account in the name of Goldman Sachs at CITIBank New York, New York as the beneficiary holder of the monies transferred by the People’s Republic of China referenced above.
This “Chip” (Clearing House Interbank Payment) transfer was facilitated from Virginia domiciled banks to New York domiciled banks via the Federal Reserve Bank Richmond. The Chip transfer did not remove the name of Petitioner as the intended recipient of the transferred money from the People’s Republic of China. The transfer to the Goldman Sachs et al account at CITIBank put a lawless restriction that the funds were not to be released to Petitioner without the authorization of United States Treasury”.
In layman’s language, Treasury Secretary Paulson adopted the false position that the funds belonged to the Chinese authorities, proceeding effectively to treat them as ‘fair game’ and to confiscate (steal) and exploit them on the basis that they are China’s funds (not Leo Wanta’s) choosing to overlook the fact that the Chinese, as the remitters of the funds, had specifically designated the assets for the Ambassador as beneficiary (since the Chinese acknowledge that these assets belong to him as exclusive Principal, and have belonged to him throughout the 14 years of his ‘takedown’), and that the funds are designated and tagged in Leo Wanta’s name and that of his Commonwealth of Virginia-based corporation.
Behind Paulson lurks President Bush Jr., who takes his instructions from George Bush Sr., who asserts, to this day, that the funds of which Sir Leo Wanta is the sole owner and Principal, as is universally acknowledged, belong to him [see above].
PROOFS OF WISCONSIN TAX GESTAPO FABRICATIONS SENT TO JUDGE
Separately, the Editor has delivered into the hands of the relevant Wisconsin Judge and Court documents proving that the Editor has himself been scammed out of $35,000 which was repayable 730 days from 9th June 2005 and that the Ambassador is the clear victim of the Grandfather of all miscarriages of justice, given the fabrications perpetrated by the criminal Wisconsin Department of Revenue, the detail of which the Editor has conclusively proved from their own and associated documents. The texts of the communications to the Judge and the Court will be posted on this website at the appropriate time.
The Editor is necessarily giving these Wisconsin State authorities space to make up their minds what steps the Court may care to consider in order to provide both the Ambassador and this Editor with appropriate and timely remedies.
In the case of the Ambassador, since the Wisconsin State taxation fabrications are proven, any remedy will surely need to include massive financial compensation covering the deprivation of Leo Wanta’s freedom for 14 years, appropriate annulment of the decisions of the kangaroo court which were based upon perjured evidence, and such other severe remedies as the Court may consider appropriate, given the proportions of this millennial scandal.
THE RONALD REAGAN LIBRARY PAPERS
These documents, approved for release by the National Security Agency (NSA), are being published by World Reports Limited as a special Supplement to be distributed with the forthcoming massive further Wantagate issue of International Currency Review [Volume 33, #s 1 & 2, ISSN 0020-6490], which is expected to be published in July.
The Supplement is ‘on machine’ in our print factory ‘as we speak’.
Civil Action no.: 1-07 CV 609
LEE E. WANTA, LEO E. WANTA, AMBASSADOR LEO WANTA (Individually and as sole and exclusive shareholder of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., a Commonwealth of Virginia registered corporation)
HENRY M. PAULSON, JR.
ROBERT M. KIMMITT
JAMES R. WILKINSON
ALBERTO R. GONZALES, ATTORNEY GENERAL,
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF RICHMOND
PETITION FOR A WRIT OF MANDAMUS
1. LEE E. WANTA, LEO E. WANTA, AMBASSADOR LEO WANTA
2. Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
3. Robert M. Kimmitt
4. James R. Wilkinson
5. Michael Chertoff
6. Alberto R. Gonzales
7. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
1. The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia has jurisdiction over the subject matter of this cause of action pursuant to the provisions of Title 28 United States Code, Chapter 85, Section 1361 (mandamus), Title 28 United States Code, Chapter 85, Section 1331, and Title 28 United States Code, Chapter 85, Section 1332.
2. Venue is proper in this Court pursuant to Title 28 United States Code, Chapter 87, Section 1391, and Title 28 United States Code Chapter 87, Section 1396.
D. STATEMENT OF CLAIM:
3. Mandamus is regarded as an extraordinary writ reserved for special situations. Among its ordinary preconditions are that the agency or official have acted (or failed to act) in disregard of a clear legal duty and that there be no adequate conventional means for review. In re Bluewater Network & Ocean Advocates, 234 F.3d 1305, 1315 (D.C. Cir. 2000); Telecomm. Research & Action Ctr. v. FCC, 750 F.2d 70, 78 (D.C. Cir. 1984). Mandamus will be granted if the Petitioner shows “(1) the presence of novel and significant questions of law; (2) the inadequacy of other available remedies; and (3) the presence of a legal issue whose resolution will aid in the administration of justice”, see In re United States, 10 F.3d 229 at 931, 933 (2d Cir. 1993).
4. Petitioner has attempted to access monies that were transferred through international bank monetary clearing systems to financial institutions located in the United States of America. The remitting party was the People’s Republic of China, People’s Bank. The remitting party designated that the transferred funds were for the sole and exclusive use and benefit of Petitioner. The foreign entity that originated the inward remittance designated Petitioner as sole and exclusive recipient for the transferred money/financial instruments.
Irrespective of efforts proffered by Petitioner and/or agents and representatives of Petitioner, private and public individuals and entities, prevent Petitioner from exercising Petitioner’s legal right to the use, transfer and unrestricted ability to freely disburse said financial assets. The acts and/or omissions to act by named and unnamed Respondents prevent Petitioner (and others who are ancillary to this cause of action) from paying their respective tax liabilities to both State and Federal taxing authorities.
5. Upon best information and belief the organizations, entities, departments and individuals that prevent and/or restrict Petitioner’s lawful access to said money and securities include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
• Secretary of the Treasury;
6. Upon best information and belief Respondent acts and/or failures to act constitute a
7. Reasonable action has been taken by Petitioner to obtain an explanation and/or under what authority Respondents are not permitting Petitioner to have access to the foreign transferred private business financial assets referenced herein. Despite written notice and request for a response the named parties avoid their legal obligations. In furtherance of this Petition for the issuance of a Writ of Mandamus Petitioner directs this Court’s attention to the letters and other communications that have been collectively marked as Exhibits A attached hereto (2) and all of which documents, letters and Memorandum are incorporated herein by this reference as if the same were set out in their entirety in the body of this Petition.
8. The material, substantive and immediate financial loss to the Petitioner resulting from loss of financial benefit can not adequately be addressed in conventional judicial proceedings. In one more instances parties in position of knowledge, that can confirm the representations regarding interference in private business dealings, between Petitioner and third parties, have been placed at risk of physical harm by individuals representing to be fiduciaries of one or more of the Respondents. Additionally, the acts and actions of the Respondents prevent immediate payment of Federal taxes in the amount of $1.575 Trillion dollars into the United States Treasury.
9. On or about April 15, 2003 the Honorable Gerald Bruce Lee, in Case Number 02-1363-A filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, issued an Order and Memorandum of Opinion for the referenced numbered case. As part of the Order and Memorandum of the Court (in the referenced case) the Court stated that the Plaintiff (in the referenced case) should pursue liquidation of corporations, recovery of financial assets and pay all required taxes in accordance with the law (3).
10. Petitioner initiated contact with numerous third parties, including United States elected, nominated, appointed and career employees plus foreign countries, for the purpose of recovering financial assets.
11. Upon best information and belief in December 2005 and January 2006, Secretary Snow (Secretary of the Treasury at the time) and Chairman Greenspan (Chairman of the Federal Reserve at the time) traveled to the People’s Republic of China. The Chinese required confirmation of Petitioner’s signature to facilitate cooperation of the Chinese in completing the transfer of financial assets referenced herein.
Upon best information and belief Snow/Greenspan determined that Chinese officials had the ability and willingness to cooperate with petitioner in the recovery and transfer of substantial financial assets that had been in the care, custody and control of the Chinese for an extended period of time.
12. Premised on the representations of Secretary Snow and Chairman Greenspan, the legal services of Troutman Sanders, LLP and Jenkens & Gilchrist Parker Chapin, LLP (attorneys) were used to complete the preparation and administer the execution of agreements and documents referred to collectively as “settlement documents”. The following is a compilation of the significant parties that are represented as either obligors and/or beneficiaries of the settlement documents:
• Petitioner Wanta identified in this petition.
The entirety of the financial assets mentioned in the settlement documents prepared by the above mentioned attorneys concerns approximately $27 Trillion United States Dollars in value. The portion attributable and payable to the petitioner is $4.5 Trillion United States Dollars.
13. In May of 2006 the People’s Republic of China caused a free and unrestricted transfer of $4.5 Trillion United States Dollars through international bank fund transfer facilities to an account at Bank of America located at Richmond, Virginia. The designated beneficiary of the transferred funds from the People’s Republic of China was Petitioner herein. This transfer was made by the People’s Republic of China solely and exclusively as a requirement under the mentioned settlement agreement.
14. Upon best information and belief between the dates of July 31st to August 2nd of 2006 the United States Department of the Treasury, without authorization of either the remitting party or the receiving party removed the People’s Republic of China transferred financial assets from Bank of America Richmond, Virginia to an account in the name of Goldman Sachs at CITIBank New York, New York as the beneficiary holder of the monies transferred by the People’s Republic of China referenced above. This “Chip” (Clearing House Interbank Payment) transfer was facilitated from Virginia domiciled banks to New York domiciled banks via the Federal Reserve Bank Richmond. The Chip transfer did not remove the name of Petitioner as the intended recipient of the transferred money from the People’s Republic of China. The transfer to the Goldman Sachs et al account at CITIBank put a lawless restriction that the funds were not to be released to Petitioner without the authorization of United States Treasury. At or about the time of the unauthorized transfer mentioned in this paragraph 14 Petitioner protested the alleged right of “entitlement” by Secretary Paulson and to facilitate protest of right of ownership under the “Securities Acts” accounts were opened in the name of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc. at Morgan Stanley, fiduciary client account at CITIBank/NYC to receive direct deposit transfer of Petitioner funds from Goldman Sachs.
15. The Petitioner has been contacted by “Compliance Officers” that are contract employees of the United States Department of the Treasury that the transfer records of the United States Department of the Treasury and the recipient (past and present holder of the funds transferred to Petitioner by the People’s Republic of China) reflect that the accounts opened to receive the financial assets are tagged and coded for the benefit of the Petitioner. Access to the tagged and coded accounts requires lawless authorization to be provided in writing by Secretary Paulson. To date Secretary Paulson refuses to provide the required written authorization to the compliance officers. In addition one or more compliance officer (referenced herein) has been contacted by Secret Service Agents who have advised the compliance officers that the “White House” ordered that the compliance officers cease and desist from communicating in any manner with Petitioner.
16. Upon best information and belief the compliance officers mentioned in paragraph 15 have been in contact with law enforcement officers representing the Central Intelligence Agency and the United States Department of Defense. These mentioned law enforcement officers confirm that the information provided by the compliance officers is true and correct and that upon best information and belief the “order” preventing Secretary Paulson from releasing the “tagged and coded” funds that are the sole and exclusive property of the Petitioner have been either lawlessly and individually controlled by Secretary Paulson and/or restricted through direct participation by other United States of America elected and/or nominated officials.
17. Upon best information and belief Troutman Sanders LLP and Jenkens & Gilchrist Parker Chapin LLP, seeking legal recourse on behalf of C.B.I.C. Inc. (Mr William Bonney Sr.) and the People’s Republic of China obtained an Order to Show Cause Why a Writ of Mandamus Should Not Be Issued from the United States Supreme Court signed by Justice Ginsberg. The People’s Republic of China, as a foreign government, invoked the original jurisdiction authority of the United States Supreme Court to obtain the document signed by Justice Ginsberg. Upon further best information and belief the responding parties to the action filed in the United States Supreme Court are exercising any and all assumed defenses to ward off the issuance of the Writ of Mandamus.
18. The United States Department of Justice and/or any agency or investigative authority contacted has refused to assist Petitioner in the collection of lawful funds. Said parties refuse such assistance irrespective that there is clear and undisputed evidence that the subject funds are identified in official United States government agency documents as being the sole and exclusive property of Petitioner. As of the date of the filing of this Petition, all requests for payment of lawful funds have been ignored by any and all elected and nominated public officials that have the implied and apparent authority to complete all requirements of the settled documents.
19. Petitioner individually and as sole and exclusive controlling shareholder of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc. certifies as follows:
• The Petitioner has personally had conversations with one or more officials at the United States Department of the Treasury and said officials confirm the sequence of events concerning inward remittance of subject funds from the People’s Republic of China and inter-bank transfers within the United States.
Reasonable action has been taken by the Petitioner in an attempt to obtain explanation and/or under what authority Respondents are not allowing the “Rule of Law” and permitting access by Petitioner to the financial accounts referenced herein. Despite continued written notice and request for a response the named parties continue to avoid their legal obligations and continue to commit covert and/or overt acts in furtherance of their knowing and purposeful violation of the statutory references mentioned hereinabove. In furtherance of this petition for the issuance of a Writ of Mandamus Petitioners direct this Court’s attention to the letters and other communications that have been marked as Exhibits A, B and C (4) attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference as if the same were set out in their entirety in the body of this petition.
21. The “Statement of Claim and Background” demonstrate “(1) the presence of novel and significant questions of law; (2) the inadequacy of other available remedies; and (3) the presence of a legal issue whose resolution will aid in the administration of justice”.
G. REQUEST FOR RELIEF:
1. Emergency consideration of this Petition with an expedited response time for Respondents to respond to this Petition and an expedited time for the Court to hear the merits of this matter.
2. Such other and further relief as the Court deems just and proper to protect the Constitutionally protected rights of the Petitioner.
Executed on this 18th day of June 2007.
The undersigned, being fully advised by counsel of the seriousness of the claim of making false statements to a Court and being fully apprised of the consequences for committing perjury (and the associated penalties), hereby make the following statements concerning the petition for Writ of Mandamus being filed on my behalf, by my counsel, in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia:
1. I am more than twenty-one years of age and I am a citizen of the United States of America.
2. For an extended period of time I am functioning as a representative, investigator, contract employee and/or facilitator of one or more assignments that were either executed and/or performed at the direction and/or under the supervision of one or more persons and/or agencies that were accountable to the Executive Offices of the United States Government
3. During most recent three to five years I have been attempting to coordinate the repatriating of substantive financial resources from foreign locations to the United States and cause the tax payments owed on the patriated funds to be paid to the United States Treasury. I have substantially completed the stated objective task with the assistance of one or more foreign sources.
4. I have read the entirety of the Petition for Writ of Mandamus prepared by my attorneys. I confirm that I have personally directed communications with the banks, security firms, the United States Department of the Treasury (including one or more individual parties associated with the Treasury that are named as Respondents) and other entities mentioned in the Petition.
5. I have personally confirmed that the financial assets sent by the People’s Republic of China were received by Bank of America in Richmond, Virginia and that upon best information and belief the subject financial assets were “tagged” in my name and transmittal instructions by the People’s Republic of China directed that the same be paid to me without offset or delay.
6. I have been personally advised by agents and/or contract regulation compliance workers, that are accountable to the United States Department of the Treasury, that release of funds sent by the People’s Republic of China for payment to me is being restricted and/or blocked by one or more parties.
7. The exact party and/or parties that are restricting and/or blocking payment of financial assets to my designated accounts is not known absolutely.
8. Upon best information and belief the United States Department of the Treasury has the power and authority to direct release of the funds for my unrestricted use.
9. Despite continued demand for release of financial assets (that were transmitted by the People’s Republic of China) for payment to me personally the demands are ignored and are not rebuked by any responsive communication.
10. I have been personally informed by parties, that have the authority to release the block on funds leveraged against recipient banking accounts established in my name, that directives have been received from known and unknown parties that have the effect of negating my ability to have free and unrestricted access to financial assets that are “tagged” solely and exclusively in my name.
IN WITNESS HEREOF I am causing the above set forth affidavit to be notarized and sworn with full recognition of the penalty of perjury this 11th day of June 2007.
County of [omitted here]
On this 11th day of June 2007 the above named individual, being personally known to me, appeared before me and after being first duly sworn signed the above Affidavit.
My commission expires January 5, 2009.
[Notary signature and seal].
References and Notes:
The Directors and others listed in Part 1 of the Wantagate Listing of Institution Directors and others posted on 11th June may be Accessories to the Fact of, and/or co-conspirators in, wittingly or unwittingly, the egregious trashing of these US Statutes:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
This list shows to what extent the Bush II Administration condones one Rule of Law for the Rest of Us, and absolute contempt for domestic and international law for the officials and bankers who are illegally diverting and exploiting Sir Leo Wanta’s funds.
Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta: Diplomatic Passport Numbers 04362 & 12535 a.k.a. Frank B. Ingram [FBI] (Sector V) SA32NV; and a.k.a. Rick Reynolds, SA233MS. AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc: Federal EIN Number 20-3866855; Virginia State Corporation Identification Number: 0617454-4; Virginia State Department of Taxation Identification Number: 30203866855F001
• Please be advised that the Editor of International Currency Review [ISSN 0020-6490] cannot enter into email correspondence related to this or the earlier Wantagate reports.
We are a private intelligence publishing house with no connect