Back to Treatment for All Diseases
Blood Electrification - The easy in-Vivo way.
Notes based on instructions by Dr. Robert C. Beck D.Sc.
Several years of experimentation and thousands of successes have resulted in simple. fast, proven ways to implement this most important step in self healing.
1. Drink plenty of clean water before and after using the device, This is essential to flush the toxins from the body. Failure to drink water can cause unexpected problems.
2. You must use the blood cleaner every day for at least three weeks.
3. Dr. Beck says that if you are in a serious "terminal" condition, you may need to start with only 10 minutes a day.
4. Stop taking any drugs or herbs at least 2 hours before treatment. Take any essential, life saving drugs, no sooner than 10 minutes after the treatment.
5. DO NOT fall asleep while using. Don't sleep thru. the buzzer at 30 minutes.
6. Dr. Beck suggests marking the two main blood artery 'sites' of your pulses with 3 little dots for each pulse, 6 in allwith a permanent ink penor even a tattoo! Remember, you will need to use this blood cleaner every day for 1 hour or more, (for how long depends on your condition) and once you are free of the 'freeloaders', you would want to keep it that way!
7. Replace the battery when the buzzer beeps continuously and the light (LED) is dark.
USE ONLY PREMIUM ALKALINE BATTERIES (not standard batteries).
8. Stop taking garlic. It kills tens of thousands of brain cells and de-synchronises the left and right brains waves.
9. Use caution if you have a demand type heart pacer. (see point 15. below).
10. DO NOT place probes/electrodes over skin lesions, abrasions, new scars, cuts, eruptions or sunburn.
11. DO NOT adjust the OUTPUT control to uncomfortable levels.
Trust your feelings! Adjust your treatment to how you FEEL.
12. Prepare and label a sea-salt-in-water solution for electrode (probes) wetting. Use 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt in the dropper bottle. Let salt dissolve. NEVER let bare metal electrode or any small area of metal touch skin directly, or it will burn. Use natural salt only, (not table salt containing iodine for goiter and aluminum and silicates to insure easy pouring).
13. For best electrical conductance scrub skin at electrode locations with an alcohol swab or soap and water to eliminate skin oils, grime, dead skin cells, etc. Rinse and dry. With fingertip rub a drop of salt water into skin at each electrode site.
14. Referring to illustrations, carefully feel for pulses and trace a line about 1 inch long at each wrist site precisely on top and inline (parallel) with located blood paths. Pulses on Ulnar location opposite thumb are harder to feel. Never place electrodes over new lesions, cuts, abrasions, or sunburn. Muscle twitching in palm and fingers is normal and experienced occasionally.
15. Dip electrodes (probes) into bottle (of salty water) to saturate initially. Position wet electrodes precisely over traced pulse paths. Slide each from forearm side underneath a snug 1 " wide stretch elastic band with Vecro retaining overlapped ends. One electrode positions on radial (thumb) side, the second on other (ulnar) inside of same wrist. Current is confined to blood in lower forearm. Very little electrification is detectable elsewhere thus making it safer for heart-pacer users. The wrist electrode placements are more convenient and faster than any other positions.
16.. Put box (blood cleaner) in pocket and run electrode cords down sleeve securing with stretch-band on forearm.
17. Plug in electrodes, turned on by pressing the "ON" button. This also starts the 30 minute timerand the buzzer emits a loud beep. Starting from minimum setting, the OUTPUT control is adjusted to a level which the user is comfortable with. (After a few minutes, the 'pulsing' sensation is lessened and the level canand should beincreased.)
18. 30 minutes later, the buzzer emits another loud beep and the unit is turned off automatically. For manual timingor for terminating the 'session' at any timea second push-button is provided for the "OFF" function.
19. Re-adjust power occasionally to maximum comfortable level. When the treatment is done, turn it off and put it aside until tomorrow. Blood cleansing can be speeded with heat.
20. Keep electrodes wet by re-moistening with drops of salt water occasionally (every 20 minutes) using eye dropper in bottle's cap. When finished, rinse wrists. Wash electrodes periodically with soap, water and soft toothbrush to eliminate skin oils and soil. Soaking overnight will dissolve caked salt. Discoloration at ends is normal. When frayed or worn, discard old covers and re-wrap stainless rods with 3 turns of 100% cotton flannel. MUST be cotton. Wrap tightly with a few turns of thread to end, spiral back to beginning and tie. Electrodes should last for months, but wire leads break and must be replaced eventually.
What's inside the box? Preferred electrifiers (blood cleaners) must generate a 3.9 Hz (not critical) biphasic sharp-rise-time square wave 54V (2 x 27V) peak adjustable output, 50% duty cycle, capable of delivering several milliamperes into a low resistance load at skin surface (+/- 2000 impedance) which after losses in tissue resistance delivers the necessary 50 to 100 microamperes through flowing blood. This suppressed medical discovery is proving to neutralize or eliminate all parasites and their mycotoxins, fungi, viruses, microbes, germs, pathogens, bacteria, or any other foreign invaders in blood without drugs. There are no known side effects to healthy cells, tissue, or fluids. Elimination of blood pathogens can be verified by examining blood under dark field/phase contrast microscopy.
Precautions: Badly debilitated patients such as full-blown AIDS victims should begin at less than 20 minutes every second day and flush by drinking lots of pure water (preferably ozonized) because their systems will go into rapid detoxification causing physical problems called Herxheimer's syndrome. Users taking ANY medications, herbs. toxic vitamins or even traces of garlic in food should minimize such presence in blood for at least two days before starting and avoid irritants including coffee, tea alcohol, tobacco, medications, recreational drugs, etc., during the several weeks of recovery. "Electroporation" is shown to increase dosage levels up to 20X of anything drunk, shot, or ingested thus causing problems. This is documented by J.C.Weaver, Harvard-MIT. Jr.Cellular Biochemistry, 51:426-435;1993. Patients needing essential medications should take them immediately after turning off electrofication and wait 24 hours before next blood cleansing. This lets their residues decay to minimum levels in plasma before re-electrifying. If detoxing becomes disturbing, proceed even more slowly. Symptoms may include fever, giddiness, dizziness, headaches, light-headed vagueness, nausea, skin rashes, eruptions, itching, boils coughing, kidney and liver discomfort, aches, general malaise, inflammations, frequent urination, and sluggishness. Use caution when detoxing patients with impaired liver or kidney function. But remember it's far better to force wastes out of your system than leaving stored where they may have been hiding for years.
Treat slowly if initial discomfort occurs. Electrification will profoundly affect your health and provoke your deepest mind-sets such as everyone's unconscious conflicting death wishes. This generally causes noticeable anxiety and depression.